Print Friendly Recipe
- Broccoli with rice, cheese, & creamed soup
- 2 bunches fresh or 16 oz (448 grm). frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 oz (112 grm). velveeta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) instant rice
- 1 cup (225 ml) water or milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Precook broccoli.
- Melt cheese in microwave.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for approximately 1/2 hour.
- Great side dish that can be thrown together ahead of time.
Don't know the origination of the recipe.
Variations of cream soup or cheese are suggested.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.