Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped or shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- Mix dressing ingredients, then add toss with cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- This is an easy dish to throw together, and it tastes great in the warmer
months. I do not usually measure my ingredients, so I did have to guess
about how much I would suggest using. The sugar and red wine vinegar are
key ingredients that must be balanced. The amount of mayonnaise and salt
& pepper to use is really a matter of individual preference.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.