Print Friendly Recipe
- Very simple and good
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). crushed pineapple
- Potato chips
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature (This can be done in the microwave on short notice - just don't try to do at high temp too fast!)
- Mix pineapple & cream cheese, or just pour pineapple over the top of the block.
- Serve with chips.
- Recipes don't come much simpler than this.
I was introduced to the recipe through my husband's family in Illinois
I'm originally from New Jersey
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.