Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
Serves/Makes:Makes about 2 Cups
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). Butter
- 1 onion grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 Tbs (15 ml). chili powder
- 4 Tbs (60 ml). brown sugar
- 4 Tbs (60 ml). vinegar
- 4 Tbs (60 ml). Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) catsup
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Tabasco
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add 2 cups (475 ml) of water and remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place over medium-low heat for 30 minutes.
- A good recipe found in the Fannie Farmer Cookbook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.