Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
Serves/Makes:Makes 3 dozen
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (6 oz) frozen crabmeat
- Won Ton skins
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- scant 1 tsp (5 ml). white pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). finely diced green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). finely diced pimento
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). corn starch
- Mix cream cheese and crab.
- Place 1 tsp (5 ml). of mixture in middle of Won Ton skin and fold like an envelope.
- Fry in hot oil on both sides.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.
- Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- From the Colorado Cache Cookbook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.