Print Friendly Recipe
- Pasta shells stuffed with cheese and sauce
- Rhonda I.
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pack of jumbo shell noodles
- 1 26 oz (728 grm). jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). containers ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml). parsley flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seasoned salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- Prepare shell noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In medium bowl blend ricotta cheese, eggs, 1 cup (225 ml) of mozzerella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, seasoned salt and pepper.
- In a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish, pour some of the spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fill the shells evenly with ricotta mixture and place in baking dish.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzerella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until hot, about 30 minutes.
- Can use additional ingredients in the filling, such as meats and
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.