Print Friendly Recipe
- Lee Anna
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; stir well and add to dry mixture.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pan, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- These can be made plain and served with apple butter, butter, and strawberry jam.
Or you can add 6 oz. of chocolate chips to the batter and make chocolate chip muffins.
The same applies to blueberries or other fresh or frozen fruit. Add about 1/2 cup of either to batter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.