Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 to 6 pieces of chicken, washed well (I usually use thighs)
- Bread crumbs
- Grease a glass or regular baking dish, with butter.
- After washing chicken, coat with bread crumbs either in a bag or on a plate.
- Place onto baking pan skin side up, sprinkle adiditional crumbs on top.
- Cut up 1/2 stick butter in small cubes and put into baking dish, scattering in between chicken.
- Place foil on top for less crisp chicken , leave foil off for crispier chicken.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with your choice of either rice or potatoes and your choice of vegetables.
- Tried this recipe one night when I was in a hurry and not much in the
house and I enjoyed it. Either way with or without foil is easy and quick.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.