Print Friendly Recipe
- Mashed potates made ahead of time
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts IN
Serves/Makes:Approx. 6 hearty eaters
- 12 potatoes
- 1 (16 oz (448 grm).) sour cream
- 1 (8 oz (224 grm).) cream cheese
- garlic salt
- Make these potatoes the night before you use them.
- Boil potatoes til tender (peeled)
- Mash the potatoes, do not use any milk, just mash the potatoes by themselves.
- Add the sour cream and cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.
- Put in a big bowl covered and refrigerate overnight.
- When you want them for your meal the next day, heat in oven for 1/2 hour at 350%.
- These can not be made and used right away as they are to runny.
But they are excellent when refrigorated overnight!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.