Print Friendly Recipe
- Jon I
Serves/Makes:6 servings/ 12 pita triangles
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 (6-inch) pocket (pita) breads
- 3 (3/4 oz (21 grm).) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried Italian seasoning
- Spread mustard on pocket breads.
- Cut each pocket bread into 6 triangles.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut each cheese slice diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Place 1 cheese triangle on each bread triangle.
- Arrange mushroom slices over cheese.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.