Print Friendly Recipe
- Mexican style macaroni and cheese
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 2 envelopes taco season
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). elbow twist macaroni
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 16 oz (448 grm). whole kernal corn
- 16 oz (448 grm). red kidney beans
- 24 oz (672 grm). or more shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown 1 lb (.5 kg). of ground beef.
- Stir in 2 envelopes of taco season mix and 2/3 cup (150 ml) of water; set aside.
- Cook 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). elbow twist macaroni until almost done.
- Drain and stir in meat mixture.
- Add diced tomatos, whole kernal corn, red kidney beans and shredded sharp cheddar cheese (reserve a little to sprinkle on top).
- Bake 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.