Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) black pepper, crushed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oregano
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- 1 can tomato paste (8 oz (224 grm).)
- 1 can sliced peeled tomatos (16 oz (448 grm).)
- 2 cans tomato sauce (16 oz (448 grm).)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Red wine
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless*
- * for each additional chicken breast, add an extra
- 16 oz (448 grm). can of tomato sauce
- Chop the garlic, onion and bell pepper. Sautee them with the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the wine, tomato sauce, tomato paste, toamtos, and the herbs to the pot.
- Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir the sauce every 15 minutes to keep from burning.
- Add the chicken breasts, turn the heat down a little and cover.
- Let simmer for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Add chicken and sauce to your favorite pasta and MACK!
- from http://bianca.com/shack/kitchen/cookbook/1295/t1.html
Mike Calandra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.