Print Friendly Recipe
- Carole Ann
- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1 stack Ritz or Townhouse crackers, crushed (about 25 crackers)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Steam chicken breasts until tender.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place on bottom of 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken.
- Mix crackers and butter and place over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- If you can't find Ritz or Townhouse, any butter-flavor cracker will do.
You can also substitute any "cream of" soup that you like.
Serve with a garden salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.