Print Friendly Recipe
- Ruby Whitton
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). roll pork sausage(I use mild but you may also us hot if you like)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped bell pepper
- 1 lb (.5 kg). rotini pasta
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Velveta cheese, cut into small cubes
- In a large fry pan brown sausage, onion, and bell pepper until done; drain.
- Add tomato sauce to sausage and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add Velveta cheese to sausage and tomato sauce and cook just until cheese is melted, stirring often.
- While the sausage and tomato sauce is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Mix sausage mixture and noodles together in a big bowl.
- Let set for around 5 minutes this allows the sauce to thicken a little so as to stick to the noodles better.
- This served with a green salad is a great meal.
Mother gave me this recipe when I first got married.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.