Print Friendly Recipe
- Mexican Dip
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Ro-Tel tomatoes, your choice of variety
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasteurized process cheese (i.e. Velveeta)
- 8 oz (224 grm). sausage, optional
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- tortilla chips
- Microwave instructions:
- Cut cheese into cubes and add Ro-Tel tomatoes (do not drain) into a covered dish and cook for 8-10 min.
- Stir well.
- Cook beef and sausage (if using) and drain off grease.
- Add to melted cheese mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.