Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle medium-hot Taco sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 bag of taco chips
- Brown meat and drain fat.
- Add taco mix and refried beans and mix well.
- Spread into a 9 inch x 13 inch dish.
- Spread on sour cream.
- Spread on taco sauce next.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and real hot.
- May be made in advance and baked when ready to serve. Best hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.