Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 small chopped onion
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 1 small can green olives, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Layer as follows:
- Press beans in bottom of dish (a glass dish shows layering).
- Mix sour cream and salsa and add next.
- Mix olives and onions and add next.
- Shred lettuce and add next
- Dice tomato and layer next
- Shred enough cheese to cover gererously over top of dish.
- My Daughter-In-Law made this at a party and it was very good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.