Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). boned and skinned chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) oregano
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Combine garlic powder, olive oil, oregano, onion, lemon juice, seasoned salt,and salt.
- Marinate chicken breasts in mixture overnight or a few hours.
- To cook, melt margarine in skillet.
- Saute until tender and evenly browned or bake for one hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- I think you will really enjoy the flavor of this dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.