Print Friendly Recipe
- Carole Ann
- 1 box butter yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oil (mazola, crisco, etc)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans (optional)
- *Cinnamon Mixture
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- Mix cake mix, sugar and oil.
- Beat and add eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Pour 2/3's of the batter into a well-greased and floured bundt pan.
- Top with cinnamon mixture and rest of batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Then turn the oven to 300 degrees (150 C.) and bake another 30-45 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly (about 15 minutes) in pan.
- Turn on plate and top with powdered sugar.
- You may need to bake this a little longer - just make sure it's
good and brown. Serve warm or cold, it's great! Dad's favorite!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.