Print Friendly Recipe
- A coffee creamy punch that is delicious!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:a full punch bowl
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling hot water
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm). instant Coffee (decaf is ok if you prefer)
- 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) of vanilla ice cream
- Boil your water making sure you have 2 cups (475 ml).
- Add the sugar and instant coffee and stir until well dissolved.
- Let this set all day so it gets stronger.
- The day you want it add 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) milk, 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate syrup.
- A little before serving, add your 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) vanilla ice cream so it will melt some.
- Serve all this in a punch bowl.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.