Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:1 punch bowl
- 3 oz (84 grm). strawberry powdered jell-o
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water
- 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 46 oz (1288 grm). pineapple juice
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) ginger ale
- Mix 3 oz (84 grm). powdered strawberry jell-o with the 3 cups (700 ml) sugar.
- Add the 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water and mix this good.
- Freeze this in small freezer containers.
- When you need the punch mix 12 oz (336 grm). (not made up, just the frozen concentrate) lemonade with the 46 oz (1288 grm). pineapple juice and the 2 quarts (1900 ml) of ginger ale.
- Mix this well and add your frozen containers of the strawberry mixture, this will make it slushy.
- A really nice fruit punch.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.