Print Friendly Recipe
- My Mom's recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean beef, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- cooked rice or noodles
- Roll meat in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Brown in shortening and add sauce.
- Next add 1 cup (225 ml) water, cover and simmer 1 hour until tender.
- Add soup mix and sour cream.
- DO NOT BOIL once sour cream has been added.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.