Print Friendly Recipe
- Oriental style spinach salad
- Joyce Anderson
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) sesame seed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegtable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) hot pepper sauce (I use Tabasco)
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 can sliced water chesnuts
- Heat sesame seeds in large sauce pan over medium heat until toasted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Cover and chill.
- Use on fresh spinach for a delicious salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.