Print Friendly Recipe
- Banana Nut Bread...guaranteed good enuf to make you switch from the recipe u currently use to this one! :)
- deee groth
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 5 very ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) applesauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crushed walnuts (not chopped)
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add vanilla, sour cream, lemon juice, and bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour batter in 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let sit in pan 5-7 minutes before removal.
- This is the best recipe I ever tried for Bananna Nut Bread
I have ever tried! My family loves it,so Iv tried alot of recipes!
It's very moist - REMEMBER to let sit in pans aq few min before removing!
feel free to email me with comments :) email@example.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.