Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot Wings that are baked, not Fried.
Serves/Makes:6 to 8
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wing pieces, thawed
- 1 bottle Durkee Hot Sauce or other brand
- 1 stick melted margarine or butter
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch powder dressing mix or other brand
- If you have the time and energy, taking the skin off of the wings does improve the flavor.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Margarine or butter can be melted in the microwave for approximately one minute on high.
- Add about 1/2 of the bottle of hot sauce to the melted margarine or butter, then stir to mix up.
- Dip each chicken wing piece in the mixture, then place on a cookie sheet.
- After all pieces of chicken are coated and on cookie sheet, sprinkle with the powdered Ranch dressing mix.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- This recipe either originated from Hidden Valley Ranch powdered dressing mix
or Durkee Hot Sauce. I don't recall. I think the original recipe actually
called for deep frying the chicken first, but I didn't do a good job of
following the recipe instructions. This recipe comes from the mother of a
family that doesn't particulary care for chicken. So even non chicken
lovers tend to like good buffalo wings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.