Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). marjoram
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1 can (4 oz) mushrooms, drained
- 1 tsp (5 ml). minced garlic
- 16 oz (448 grm). stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). instant chicken bouillon
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Haddock, sole, or Perch partially thawed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- In a medium size pot cook onion, garlic and green pepper in margarine until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except flour, water and fish.
- Combine flour and water and stir into pot.
- Cook until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Ten minutes before serving, stir in cut up fish and cook gently.
- This is a very tasty stew. I like to serve over boiled potatoes.
with a salad and hot rolls.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.