Print Friendly Recipe
- Poultry, Crockpot
- Karl Hecker
- 1 (2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). to 3 lbs (1.4 kg).) chicken (remove skin)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). sweet basil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cilantro
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- cooked pasta or rice
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and turn crock pot on high until mixture begins to boil.
- Turn down on low and let simmer for the day.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
- Source: http://southernfood.tqn.com/library/crock/blpoult.htm
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.