Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). crab meat, or a package of imitation crab meat
- 1 stalk of celery
- salt pepper
- squirt of lemon juice
- mayonaise to desired consistency
- Wash crab meat, and cut up into bite size pieces.
- Dice celery add to crab meat.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Squirt in lemon juice.
- Add mayonaise a tbsp at a time.
- Stir well and chill overnight.
- I've made up this recipe by myself and it's just as good or better than
any crab salad that I have had in a deli. I take it for lunch in a wrap
or on a pita. My co-workers tell me that I treat myself very well, when
I tell them that it is crab salad. And a package of the crab meat is
anywhere from 3 to 4 dollars and you are getting 3 to 4 lunches out of
it. Hope you enjoy it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.