Print Friendly Recipe
- A simple and delicious casserole!
- Mary E.
- 2 cans cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic salt
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). shredded potatoes (or frozen hash browns)
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and garlic salt.
- Add the potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- This recipe is so easy and is great for family gatherings.
I always use the hash brown cubes instead of the shredded hash browns.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.