Print Friendly Recipe
- Very moist cake. Similar to upside down cake!
Serves/Makes:9 x 13 cake
- 1 yellow cake mix (butter recipe works best)
- 2 cups (475 ml) mini marshmallows
- 3 cups (700 ml) rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 - 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. strawberry jello
- Make cake mix according to package directions.
- Cover bottom of greased 9 inch x 13 inch pan with the marshmallows.
- Spread cake mix over them.
- Mix rhubarb, sugar, and water in saucepan.
- Heat until it begins to boil.
- Remove from pan from heat and stir in jello.
- Pour warm mixture over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Cake will be brown on top.
- The rhubarb mixture will change places with the marshmallows!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.