Print Friendly Recipe
- Winter Wonders
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). small red potatoes
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). kielbasa or hot links, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 ears corn, husked and halved
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). large shrimp, unpeeled
- crusty bread or rolls
- Fill a large 16 quarts (15125 ml) pot half full with water
- Add Old Bay Seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, sausage, and corn.
- Return to boil and boil 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp; return to boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Ladle out and divide among 12 large bowls.
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls.
- I saw this in an American Airlines flight magazine 3 or 4 years ago. I think it
originated in the Carolinas.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.