Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). steamed and shelled mussels
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cooked squid (slice into rings tentacles included!)
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cooked octopus (opt.)
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cooked shrimp
- 2 very ripe tomatoes (don't use those evil hothouse kind)
- 2 sliced scallions
- 1 diced red pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mixed olive oil and grapeseed oil (or corn oil if you don't have grapeseed)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- fresh chopped basil
- fresh chopped oregano, few sprigs of each
- Lightly toss salad ingredients together.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together dressing.
- Mix all ingredients together and allow flavors to mingle a few hours before serving.
- You have to serve with a good sourdough to soak up the juices. Steamed
clams are also a nice addition.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.