Print Friendly Recipe
- Kate Ransdell
- 1 cup (225 ml) thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 tsp (10 ml) grated lime rind
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 4 tsp (20 ml) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Combine ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add your choice of 3 pounds of chicken or pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch cubes or 4 pounds of large, peeled deveined and butterflied shrimp.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, no longer than 2 hours for shrimp and at least 1 hour for chicken or pork.
- Remove meat from bag, reserving marinade.
- Use on skewers for kebobs, and baste frequently with reserved marinade.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.