Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) each salt and course pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- Good on beef, pork, chicken and vegetables.
- This recipe was obtained from a radio cooking show several years ago.
This is so good you can almost drink it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.