Print Friendly Recipe
- Better Homes and Garden Pasta Book
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Plum preserves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) Ground ginger
- 1 dash Ground red pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine plum preserves, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, and a dash of ground red pepper.
- Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool.
- Refrigerate in covered container overnight to blend seasonings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.