Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chili sauce
- 3/4 red-wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) prepared horseradish
- 2 small cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- 1/2 Reserve of the marinade.
- Add chicken to bowl; turn to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade in bowl.
- Place chicken on grill or on broiler pan.
- Grill or broil chicken turning and basting frequently with the reserved marinade, until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining reserved marinade in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with the cooked chicken.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2014 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.