Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) vanilla ice cream
- 24 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies(oreos)
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) butter, melted
- 29 chocolate-dipped wafer cookies
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Regular peanut-butter (not low fat)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bottled hot fudge sauce
- Remove ice cream from freezer about 30 minutes before using.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor. Whirl until crumbed.
- Add butter. Whirl until combined.
- Stand wafer cookies around inside of 9-inch springform pan.
- Reserve 3/4 cup (175 ml) of chocolate crumb mixture.
- Spoon remaining crumb mixture into pan; press evenly over bottom.
- Stir peanut butter, honey and oil in a small dish until well blended. Place oftened ice cream in a large bowl.
- Drizzle about half of peanut butter mixcture onto ice cream; fold together to swirl.
- Spoon half of the ice cream mixture into prepared pan; spread level. Sprinkle evenly with remaining chocolate crumb mixture, pressing mixture down with the back of a spoon.
- Spoon on remaining ice cream; spread level.
- Place the cake on a baking sheet and place in freezer.
- Freeze until cake is solid, at least 6 hours; overnight is best.
- To serve, stir fudge sauce in glass measuring to loosen, but do not warm.
- Spoon remaining peanut butter in blobs over top of cake along with blobs of fudge topping. Swirl together with the tip of a knife.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice cake into wedges.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.