Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy appetizer.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
- 2 packages flour tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 oz (112 grm). can sliced black olives
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 bunch small green onions, white tips only, finely diced
- 4 oz (112 grm). mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large jar of your favorite salsa
- Soften cream cheese.
- Add sour cream, diced green chiles, black olives, green onions, and cheddar cheese.
- Mix above ingredients together well.
- Spread evenly on a tortilla and roll.
- Repeat until all filling has been used.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut each roll into about 1 inch pieces and place on platter.
- Serve with salsa.
- I always use a potato chip serving tray and put the salsa in the center
with the roll ups around it. I am not a great fan of some of these ingredients but put together they are really great. My almost daughter-in-law gave me this recipe. It's a great "Can you bring a dish" treat, because it can be made ahead of time.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.