Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 lean pork chops
- 4 oz (112 grm). can mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salad oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. Lawrys spaghetti sauce mix
- 6 slices mozzerella cheese
- In a bowl, combine spaghetti sauce mix, 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water, undrained mushrooms, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In large skillet, in hot oil, saute chops until golden.
- Pour off oil, add sauce mixture, stirring occasionally.
- Add green pepper, do not overcook.
- Top with cheese slices and heat again until cheese melts.
- When I was first married 40 years ago, I received this recipe
from an Italian neighbor. I have been using it since. My family
devours these chops.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.