Print Friendly Recipe
- hamburger on toast
- Sara and Pat
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp (15 ml). salt
- 3 tsp (15 ml). onion powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml). hamburger seasoning (optional)
- 1 tomato (optional)
- 4 slices of cheese (optional)
- 4 slices bread
- Toast the bread in the toaster.
- Set aside the cheese and tomato.
- Mix the rest together with you hands until evenly blended (yes, you will get messy).
- Spread the hamburger mixture to the edges of one slice of toast.
- Broil; check on it every few minutes or so by pricking the top of hamburger with a fork.
- Slice the tomato and put on top of the Benny Burger
- Add cheese.
- Sloppy but fun and easy to make.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.