Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 or more pork chops (I like the boneless ones)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 can water (or enough to cover chops)
- 1 onion, chopped
- oregano, to taste
- salt and pepper, if desired
- If you want a 1 dish meal, add cut potatoes, carrots and string beans
- Spray large covered frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook onion and brown pork chops.
- Add tomato sauce and water.
- Add seasonings.
- Cover and simmer for one hour.
- If adding the vegatables to make it a one pan meal, add them with the sauce so they will cook also.
- If using canned string beans, add them in the last 15 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.