Print Friendly Recipe
- Charlene Collins
- 2 cups (475 ml) Bisquick
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk or water
- 2 Tbl. sugar
- 1 egg
- Streusel topping:
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Bisquick
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbl. firm margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease round 9 inch x 1-1/2 inch pan.
- Prepare Streusel topping by mixing all but margarine.
- Cut in margarine with fork until crumbly; reserve mixture.
- Mix remaining ingredients and beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Simple Bisquick recipe that is yummy and easy!
Do ahead tip: Prepare topping and refrigerate.
Prepare batter and spread into pan.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Just before baking, sprinkle topping on batter.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.