Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled blue cheese
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 20 oz (560 grm). dairy sour cream
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) worchestshire sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) accent
- 2 tsp (10 ml) caraway seed (optional)
- With wooden spoon, blend mayo, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Cut up cream cheese and beat into mayo mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate over night to blend flavors.
- This is an excellent dressing and keeps very well for about
2 months refrigerated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.