Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded zucchini
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, orange juice and extract.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Add zucchini and mix in well.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
- What a great way to use the abundance of zucchini. These muffins
can be frozen to be used later.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.