Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 chicken breast halves, poached, cooled & chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion - Vidalia is nice
- 1 cup (225 ml) halved seedless red grapes
- dried tarragon to taste
- salt to taste
- Kraft mayonnaise thinned with fresh lemon juice
- Toss all salad ingredients together and mix with the mayonnaise thinned with lemon juice. (Just enough to bind the mixture lightly.)
- Season lightly with tarragon and salt and mix again.
- Serve on slices of avocado sprinkled with lemon juice or as a sandwich, mounded on a sliced croissant topped with avocado and crisp bacon. MMMMMM!
- I haven't had the chicken salad at the restaurant in S.C., but I
duplicated a similar chicken salad from another restaurant.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.