Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large can whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 lb (.5 kg). block cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb (.5 kg). elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- Italian flavored bread crumbs
- Cook noodles al dente.
- Saute onions in butter till soft.
- Add soup and milk; stir till bubbly.
- Add cheddar cheese; stir till melted.
- Add tomatoes; stir to mix.
- Drain hot noodles and rinse with cold water
- Add noodles to cheese mixture; stir to combine.
- Pour in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.), for about 1 hour, or until hot and bubbly.
- You may substitute cheddar cheese soup for cheddar cheese, but it comes
out better with the real cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.