Print Friendly Recipe
- Kitchen Mouse
- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). milk
- 1 package Good Seasons Original Ranch mix
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- Add Ranch Pack to milk. Mix well to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve over greens.
- This recipe was unearthed in a kiwi fruit juice jar found
at an excavation site in 1831 on the isle of Torpi. The lore
of it's origin does little to improve it's taste. It is
great, without knowing this. RR
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.