Print Friendly Recipe
- A moist banana cake...
- Lee Anna
Serves/Makes:1 9x13 pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 3 bananas - mashed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter - softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat the 2 eggs slightly in a mixing bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add mashed bananas, sour cream, butter, and vanilla to mixing bowl.
- Stir together well.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch x 13 inch pan that's been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until a knife that's inserted comes out clean.
- This can also be made in a loaf pan, but the cooking time is increased to
1 hour- 1 hour 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.