Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 11x15 inch cake
- Cake Ingredients:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans, chopped fine
- 1 stick melted butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 box powdered sugar, sift if necessary to remove lumps
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- Stir together the cake ingredients until moist.
- Press into an 11 inch x 15 inch pan.
- Beat together the topping ingredients.
- Evenly spread on top of the cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.