Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick and spicy microwave recipe.
- Kelli Greene
- 1 lb (.5 kg). medium shrimp
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) turmeric
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cayenne
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) kosher salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) wine vinegar
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails on, and wash thoroughly. Pat dry on kitchen towels and put in 10 inch microwave safe skillet.
- Add turmeric, cayenne, mustard, salt and vinegar and toss to coat shrimp. Cover with lid and marinate while potatoes cook.
- Prick potatoes. Bake uncovered at 100% for 7 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven, peel and slice potatoes and set aside, covered until needed.
- Cook shrimp, covered on 100% for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, stirring once. Remove from oven. Let shrimp stand covered for 3 minutes.
- Spread sliced potatoes on heated plate. Uncover and arrange shrimp on top. Pour sauce over top and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.